Bedtime Beauty Regimen to Achieve a Flawless FaceTuesday, June 30, 2015
Every woman has her own style of maintaining and pampering her skin and CTM routine is usually part of them.
You might know that at night when you're sleeping, damage happened to your skin repairs, revitalizes itself and new cells flow down your body. Today we'll not talk about just CTM but also some easy step-by-step skin care habits that will make your skin thank you.
So, I'll share some things that I do to my skin before hitting the bed at night and I wake up with a pretty face! Note that I'm following these steps myself and don't expect it to have an instant effect and will take time to show results.
1. Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize!
This is the basic thing you need to do before sleeping and after waking up. First wash your face with a cleanser or face wash. Then apply toner and after that put on your favorite moisturizer. CTM routine improves the quality of skin gradually and makes sure your skin is clean.
2. Apply a Night Cream or a Moisturizer that targets on your skin problem.
During sleeping your skin's absorbing power increases. If you're suffering from acne, then go for night cream specifically for acne. If you want to get rid of pigmentation, then go for a Vitamin E cream. If you don't have a night cream you can use natural oils like coconut oil that is rich in Vitamin E, Almond oil to improve complexion, or a bit of castor oil on your acne. Nighttime is the best time for repairing of skin and fighting skin problems. Avoid these creams on eyes.
3. An eye cream if you have wrinkles, fine lines or under eye bags.
Get an eye cream only if you have problems mentioned above. Instead of using eye cream, you can apply almond oil under your eyes to reduce dark circles and hydrate under eye skin.
4. Enhance the beauty of your eyes with long lashes and thick eyebrow.To ensure a faster growth of eyebrows and eyelashes, oil them every night. You can use vaseline, castor oil, almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil etc. Best choices are castor oil, almond oil and vaseline. Apply it with the help of a Q-tip or dip cotton ball in and then apply. Best way is to use mascara's brush for applying. Do this every night and in few weeks you'll see your eyelashes' and eyebrows' growth is improving.
5. Hydrate your lips with Lip Balm.
After applying everything, don't forget to moisturize your lips with a good quality lip balm or lip butter. You can also use castor oil, petroleum jelly or almond oil for soft lips.
6. Comb your hair.
Last but not the least, keep your hair away from your face by brushing them and tie them in a loose ponytail or a bun. Don't tie them tightly.
So these are rituals that I follow every night and they hardly take much time. And trust me, I wake up with a nice skin every morning that doesn't give me a just-woke-up look. If you read it till here, then do comment ;)
Photos source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Share this Post!