Bonjour Paris Star Shine Lip Gloss Natural Pink Stars - ReviewFriday, July 03, 2015
Hi sweeties! :)
I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses but I wanted to get one. I hadn't any good experiences with lip glosses in the past because the shade wasn't right. After so many years I finally got a lip gloss and after trying now it was time to review it.
My review will be on Bonjour Paris Star Shine Lip Gloss in Natural Pink Stars.
Price: Rs. 210/- (I got it for 95 rupees :) )
● Super Smooth and easy glide technology incorporated.
● Saturated with intense colour pigments.
● Formulated with Special Star Shine polymers and light reflecting particles.
● Non-Sticky. Get the feel of sheer lip color all day long.
● Enriched with Moisturisers and Vitamin "E"
Bonjour Paris Star Shine Lip Gloss comes in a transparent and oblong glass with a silver coloured screw cap which has multi-dimensional graphics on it. It has a thin applicator which takes out the right amount.
When I applied it on my lips, it glided smoothly and my lips shined out. It wasn't sticky like other lips glosses. Pink tint showed up on my lips decently after two swipes. But if you got pigmented lips, the tint won't show up moderately but here's a trick I do as I have pigmented lips. I first apply foundation on my lips and then apply this lip gloss. This makes my lips look natural and colour comes out beautifully. You'll see in the below swatches how I'm wearing a foundation beneath the lip gloss. And if you don't have pigmented lips, then you're lucky! ;)It lasted on my lips for about 2-3 hours and after that colour fades away but I leaves my lips moisturized. Overall I'm really happy about my purchase and this lip gloss is what I really needed.
● Moisturizing lip gloss and feels light on lips.
● Decently pigmented colour.
● It will look good in all skin tones.
● Isn't sticky at all.
● Average staying power.
● Available only online; I've not seen it in stores.
Final Word: I love this lip gloss a lot and it hasn't disappointed me at all. This is a nice shade that will suit every complexion whether dusky or fair. Its colour comes out well on lips and make them stand out. Girls, you should give it a try. ;)
Share this Post!