Himalaya Herbals Natural Glow Fairness Cream - ReviewThursday, July 23, 2015
|Himalaya Herbals Natural Glow Fairness Cream Review|
How have you been everyone? :)
I'm feeling a lot sleepy these days since I'm staying up late and waking up early. Just to balance my sleeping pattern so I can fall asleep easily.
Starting with today's review, it's on Himalaya Herbals Natural Glow Fairness Cream which I bought in my recent mini shopping haul.
Price: Rs. 40 for 25 g
What it Claims: 5 Visible Results
● Lightens and evens skin tone
● Helps reduce blemishes and dark spots
● Helps reduce under eye dark circles
● Nourishes skin to keep it healthy
● Moisturizes without leaving skin greasy
Himalaya Herbals Natural Glow Fairness Cream comes in a tube which is sleek and long making it easy to use and carry. Tube is pink and white with a green colored screw cap upon it. I find this kind of packaging cute.
My Experience: I have an oily skin to begin with. This cream has a powder and cream based mixed texture which gives out a matte finish after applying. It's not greasy at all. It has a herbal fragrance in it which goes away after few minutes. I noticed a subtle and dewy glow on my skin but it didn't made me instantly fair because it does not contain bleach. It didn't leave white cast on my dusky skin and evened out my skin. However, the glow fades away within 1 hour. It claims to be non greasy and it's true. My face started getting oily after 3 hours without any grease. My face looked dull after 4 hours maybe because of the hot and humid weather. On normal and dry skins, it will last longer.
It's suitable for wearing at home as its fairness effects are not long lasting. But I would still prefer it because it's free from parabens. I will continue to use it until I see big results.
Buy it here: On Amazon
● Paraben free
● A herbal fairness cream containing Alfalfa and Saffron with less chemicals.
● Does not contain harmful bleach which whitens skin temporarily.
● Non greasy on skin depending on the weather.
● Will suit every skin except the extremely dry ones.
● Reduced my blemishes to some extent.
● The matte finish stays upto 2 hours max.
● Makes face dull if you have very oily skin.
Final Words: If you're scared of using chemical based cream on your skin, then go for this cream. The results may show up slowly but it works! It's parabens and bleach free fairness cream. It would suit normal, oily and combination skin the most. It's not suitable for a humid weather.
Share this Post!