Garnier Fructis Oil in Cream - ReviewSunday, October 25, 2015
I haven't been using hair oil lately because of laziness and other things. Oiling hair needs time and effort which not everyone has and I can't step out with oiled hair as it attracts more dust and dirt. Few weeks ago, I saw an ad of a hair product on TV which is Garnier Fructis Oil in Cream. It's basically an oil replacement cream which means goodness of oil in a cream. Keep reading to know how it worked for me!
What it Claims?
Hair oils may be sticky and greasy. Now Garnier brings to you the formula with power of 3 oils in a non sticky, light cream format - Garnier oil in cream.
Price: Rs. 35 for 50 g/ Rs. 60 for 100 g
How to use it? Use it just like your hair oil.
Garnier Fructis Oil in Cream comes in a yellow tube with a yellow screw cap. Its bigger sizes have a flip cap too.
It's white in color and texture is very light and creamy. It smells fruity and floral which I really like. When I take out the product and rub it on my hands, it feels very buttery. It contains coconut, almond and olive oil which are epitomes of miraculous hair oils. It's non oily and absorbs into hair in few seconds. It adequately hydrates my hair without being sticky. Here are some ways I like to use it:
● As a leave in conditioner after shampooing my hair and it reduces frizz and nourishes hair.
● As a serum on my damp hair.
● Basically using it as a hair oil overnight before washing hair.
● As a hair cream to make hair manageable and ready to style.
● Non sticky, non oily formula.
● Smells amazing
● Very reasonable for the price.
● Nourishes hair well
● It may not be moisturizing enough for very dry hair but this is what you get when you want a non oily and non greasy texture in hair oil.
Final Word: So I know I've made a right choice of getting it and will use it more and more for my hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair and instead hydrates it. I've replaced my coconut oil with this one!