Get Rosy Pink Lips With These Effortless TipsTuesday, February 16, 2016
Our lips tend to darken over time. Blame it on hectic lifestyle and not paying enough attention to lips. Every girl desires soft pink lips. We can't get pink flush lips instantly but following some home remedies will get the natural tint back!
- Apply lemon juice to lips to correct pigmentation around lips.
- Rubbing rose petals on lips makes them pink and baby soft.
- If you have chapped lips, apply butter on lips before sleeping. You'll wake up to ultra soft lips!
- Mix 3-4 drops of glycerin in a teaspoon of rose water. Apply this mixture 3-4 times a day and you'll see visible results.
- Mix sugar with cold cream or an oil of your choice and lightly scrub lips with that mixture.
- Take a piece of beetroot and rub it on lips. You'll get instant pinkish lips!
- Take a baby toothbrush and start brushing lips lightly for 2-3 minutes. This will improve blood circulation and flake off dead skin.
- Mix strawberry juice into petroleum jelly to make a homemade lip balm that will work on pigmentation.
- Apply sweet almond oil daily on lips before bed time.
- Cut a fresh raw potato piece and rub it daily on lips.
Did you try any of these tips? Or do you have your own tip that works? Tell me in the comments.